Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sawyer's 1st Birthday!



Happy 1st Birthday to my nephew Sawyer!


I made this card for my nephews first birthday. His middle name is fox and thanks to it being one of the most popular animals this last year it has been turning up on everything. I have been collecting some pretty cute stamp sets with foxes in them. This one is from CTMH, it was the stamp of the month this past January. This little fox is usually holding a flower but that just wouldn't work for this card so I eliminated it before I stamped him. Then I covered up the little bit that I couldn't get rid of with a present. I then stamped the heart from the same stamp set cut off the bumps and turned it into a hat. I then added a mini pom pom to the top. All of the patter paper is from the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack in the new Stampin' Up catalogue. To finish off the card I used three CTMH white enamel stars and coloured them with a copic to match the card base colour.

Products Used:

* Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon Cardstock
*Stampin' Up Whisper White Cardstock
* Stampin' Up Moonlight Designer Series Paper Pack
* Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon Ink
* Stampin' Up Tangerine Tango Ink
* Stampin' Up Basic Grey Ink
* Stampin' Up Age Awareness Stamp Set
* CTMH White Enamel Stars
* CTMH Wild About Love Stamp Set


ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the colours and the pom pom on the birthday hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bday card! I just love that little fox and how appropriate! Fun colour combo too.
    So good to see you in blogland again!

    ReplyDelete