Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Aniversary Mom & Dad and Congratulations Jen & Chase!


I made these two cards during my massive card making time last Thursday and Friday. I usually don't make the same card but after talking with one of my girlfriend she reminded me "why reinvent the wheel". We all get so stressed trying to make a new card for each person when sometimes the same card could serve two purposes. This is a anniversary card for my parents and the I made another for a wedding reception I was attending. 

I used the recipe stamp from Stamping Bella. I then wrote on the a recipe for a perfect marriage. I believe my parents have perfected the recipe as they are celebrating 35 years of marriage. I used paper black and white pattern paper from Doodlebug for the anniversary card and wedding paper from DCWV for the wedding card. I used Bo Bunny ribbon for the bow on the anniversary card and some paper flower and red brads from my stash for the wedding card. Both cards have three pewter heart brads in the lower right corner to finish off the card.


On the inside I used my small scalloped border punch from EK Success along the far edge and then added a strip of Black and White pattern paper along the side. The sentiments on both cards are from a C.C Designs "Love" set. The "Happy Anniversary" & "Congratulations" is from a Stampin' Up Hostess set. 

ENJOY!!

2 comments: