Monday, February 20, 2012

Stamping Six February Card


I am sad to say that tomorrow I return to work after being off for just over a year for maternity leave. It has been a wonderful time off but I guess it is time to get back to the real working world. Because my time is going to be limited I have been working like crazy to get 6 classes and two stamping groups prepped. I am proud to say that I have managed to get most of it accomplished. I have prepped for my two stamping groups and 3 of my 6 classes are totally prepped. 

The above card is for my up coming stamping six group. I used the new Everyday Enchantment paper from the Sell-a-bration catalogue, a well as the new Edgelits from the Occasions Mini Catalogue. I also used the Square Lattice Embossing folder to add some texture to the card. I used "For My Wonderful Mother" stamp from the Delightful Dozen Stamp Set, but any sentiment stamp would work in it's place. I was thinking it could even be a birthday card or thank you card. 

ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. How time flies, hard to believe that it's already been a year. Good Luck!
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete