Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Rhylan's Birthday Invites

This week I have been at home sick with the girls. Rhylan is the worst out of all of us, so I have been able to work on getting the last bit of prep work for my classes done, as well as finished all of Rhylan's Birthday invites. It has been a very productive couple of days. 

I tried to keep Rhylan's invites as simple as I could. I sometimes tend to get carried away with things and then after about the first 5 I realize how dumb of an idea I had. I am really happy with how these ones came out. 



On the front of the invite I used Bo Bunny's Double Dot Paper and some purple cardstock for the base. I used the same purple cardstock for my photo mat. I used my cricut to cut out the number one from some sticky paper then used some purple ultra fine glitter for a burnished velvet technique on the number one. The front on the circle I made with Adobe Photoshop and then printed it out on the same Bo Bunny cardstock as before. I used my 1 3/8 cycle punch to punch out the pink circle and my 1 1/2 circle punch to make a purple mat for it. I added some purple photo corners with a EK success punch and finished it off with two purple Bella Blings.

The back side is made using the Stampin' Up Design Studio and the printed out with my printer on pink cardstock. The cupcake was created with the Design Studio and printed along with my information.

ENJOY!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!! I can't believe that she's already 1. I'm getting so old...it seemed like a blink. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, love the colours and all the different elements used!!

    ReplyDelete