Friday, November 16, 2012

End Page for Henry's Album


This is the End Page for Henry's Album. I thought this would be a great place where Meagan could put head shots of Henry for every month so you could really see how he grew and changed each month. I LOVE how this turned out and already have plans to create it again. The words were all create with the  My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up and then I place the Brown mats on the page after I printed it out. The pattern paper is just how you see it all I did was cut it down to be a 8x8 and the cute worms were already there. Super simple and super fast!

Items used on this Layout: 
(All Items with * are from Stampin' Up)

Certainly Celery Cardstock *
My Digital Studio *
Soft Suede Cardstock *
Cloud 9 Design Pattern Paper

ENJOY!!

2 comments: