Monday, September 1, 2014

Trailer Park Birthday


Well camping season has almost come to a end and the school bells are about to start ringing. It almost means that it is time to start getting back to all our after school activities and scrapbooking classes. Yeah!

Now onto the card ...

I made this card for my father-in-laws birthday. They camp at a trailer park all summer and on his birthday we always drive out to see them there. I was really on the ball this week and prepped my card so that I could bring it out to my camp to finish. So I was really in the camping spirit while I was making the card.  I made the background myself using some post it notes and a brayer. I then coloured the trailers with my copics and popped them up with some 3D foam squares. The trailers and the clouds are both from the CTMH "Happy Camper" stamp set. The banner in between the trailers is made with some baker's twine and washi tape for the little pennants. I finished it off with some more woodgrain washi tape and some green ribbon. 



Products used:

* CTMH Happy Camper Stamp Set
* Stampin' Up Birthday Stamp Set
* Early Espresso Cardstock
* Old Olive Cardstock
* Whisper White Cardstock
* Echo Park Happer Camper Pattern Paper
* Stampin' Up Old Olive Ink
* Momento Ink
* Copic Markers
* Stampin' Up Washi Tape
* CTMH Woodgrain Washi Tape
* Stampin' Up Old Olive Striped Organdy Ribbon

ENJOY!



4 comments:

  1. Woohoo you're back!! Love this stamp set. Made my hubby his birthday card with it too :). Love the brayered background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love how you set up the scene of a campsite. The pennant banner is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. i love all the little details, especially the little clouds! Fun sentiment on the inside too!

    ReplyDelete