Friday, October 10, 2014

Rhylan's Invites


Funny to say this but I bought a Silhouette just to make these invites. LOL! I really did but I am super glad with my purchase and now use it for most of my cutting. I also LOVE the print and cut feature with the Silhouette. You use your own printer and then use the silhouette to cut it out after you have printed it. The silhouette software will also take images from the internet and turn them into images that can then be cut out. That is how I made the Girl Angry Bird. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this feature!


I made the back with the print and cut feature. I am so happy with how they turned out. Was not so happy when I realized I needed to make 25 of them. 

ENJOY!!


2 comments:

  1. I remember you making these!! Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun invite! Love how you tied in the pink on the inside of the card from the front of the card.

    ReplyDelete