Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Would you be my .....


I made this card (actually four of them) for a co-worker. She wanted a card that she could give to the girls she was asking to be in her Wedding Party. She is planning a fall Wedding so I kept to the oranges and terra cotta colours. I made a 5X5 easel card so that the girls could have it on display. The stamp is from Stamping Bella. I stamped it once onto whisper White CS and the stamped it again on a Terra Cotta coloured PP. I cut out the dresses and paper pieced them onto my White CS. I coloured the features with some Copic markers. The bride's dress is covered in Glimmer Dust to give it some sparkle and really make her stand out, as the Bride always should! The background PP is from Bo Bunny, it is there double dot line. The other pattern paper is from I believe a old Scenic Route line. I had scraps of it in my scrap bin. The ribbon was also in my bin of scrap ribbon. The flower was from my white flower stash. I spritz it with Sandstone Glimmer Mist to make it fit my colour scheme. I worked out a cute little poem based on the famous poem "Something Old, Something New", to express what the Bride was wanting to ask.


ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment