Monday, January 10, 2011

March Two Page Layout Class

Things I Love Two Page Layout Class
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Time: 7:00 p.m - 10:00 p.m
Cost: $20.00


I Love Bo Bunny! It is no secret that I love Bo Bunny so I was so excited to use the New Bo Bunny Crazy Love line for this class. In this class we will be making a two page spread all about the things we love. On this page we will be adding stickles, bows and stitching to jazz up the beautiful Bo Bunny artwork that is already on the page.

Photo Sizes: 2 - Vertical 3x4, 2 - Horizontal 3x4, 2 - Horizontal 2x3, 2 - Vertical 2x3, 2 - Vertical 3x3

Please bring with you: your own straight cutter, scoring blade, scissors and adhesive. Your adhesive selection should include whatever regular adhesive you use to do your regular paper to paper or photo to paper adhering, glue lines, glue dots, liquid glue pen and 3-D dots. 


Cricut Cartridges: Alphalicious


5 comments:

  1. Really great layout!!! Love the paper and the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh, I like this! I love this paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous layout! This page is so much fun. I love how you journalel on this page with the list and the numbers to correspond with the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this layout! Hoping I can get a babysitter and come to the class!

    ReplyDelete