Monday, March 7, 2011

New Book!!


I am so excited my new book just arrived in the mail. I must admit I am not a big reader but I have this things for Biographies. Especially ones that make you laugh the whole time. I started with Jenny McCarthy's book "Belly Laughs" when I was pregnant with my first child. I read her next "Baby Laughs" with this one. I must admit "Belly Laughs" was way better then "Baby Laughs". I can remembering laying in bed snickering the who time trying not to laugh out loud as my husband slept beside me. When I heard she had written a new book I had to have it! I took a trip to Chapters and after some playtime with Rhys in the kid section we went to find the book. I was quite surprised by the cover!! It reminds me of the harlequin romance novels my Grandma used to read when I was a kid. The more shocking part was the price $28.99. I really wanted to read the book but there was no way I could justify paying $30 for a book. As I said I am not an avid reader so this just caught me off guard. Do you know how much scrapbooking paper you could buy with $30. Needless to say I came home without the book. I did however go online to Chapters.ca and couldn't believe that for $17.00 I could have the book sent to me and if I spent $25 shipping was free. So I bought two more of her books "Life Laughs", the one that follows "Baby Laughs" and her new one "Love, Lust and Faking It" all for the price of $26 including shipping (FREE) and taxes. I don't think I will buying a book from in the store again, chapters online for me!

I will be back later with my easter card I have been working on.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment