Monday, April 11, 2011

Get Well Soon Linda!


I made this card for my best friend Linda, who just had her second shoulder surgery. I used the Get Well Bella on her get well card last time so I thought I would change it up a bit this time and use Park Bench Bella. I love my Bella stamps, they seem to be my go to stamps for any of my girlfriends. 

I started with this weeks sketch at The Sweet Stop. I then turned to my Stella Rose paper. I love how each pack has so many different papers that all coordinate with each other. It makes building a card so easy. I stamped Bella on some Copic Express paper with some Momento ink. I then coloured her with my copics and paper pieced her shirt, pants and the treat box from left over scraps in my scrap bin. I distressed the edges of the Copic Express paper with Crumb Cake Ink. I then matted the image with Pear Pizzaz cardstock, I also matted the background paper with the same Pear Pizzaz cardstock. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set from Stampin' Up and stamped with Early Espresso ink. I then punched it out with my 1 1/2 inch circle punch. I added a small rinestone to the dogs collar for a little bling. I then added three orange brads from my stash to finish off the card. 

I was able to enter my card in the following challenges: The Sweet Stop Sketch #103, Cupcake Craft Challenge for their Doctor and Nurses / Get Well Challenge, Stamp Something for their Sassy Circles Challenge.

Copics used: G82, E31, E44, E19, E47, T2, W10, BG72

ENJOY!!

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Jennifer!! I see you used the kraft again! I love that crumb cake paper! And that paper pack is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, she'll love it! Love the paper too! Lee-Ann xo
    Hope your feeling well...the count down is now on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and fun! I'm sure your friend will adore this card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute!! Love the colors and adorable image. Hugs,Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! Your card is great ! Love the funky image and the DP are fab ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, what a gorgeous card, great papers and I need Bella in my life! Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete