Monday, July 11, 2011

Ice Cream Birthday!


I made this card for the new Stampin' Up Catalogue Launch Party that I am having this Thursday. I wanted to show how many different ways you could use the new Pennant Parade stamp set and matching punch. I have made quite a few different cards using the stamp set, I will post more of them after the launch party as I want to keep some of them a surprise for the guests.

To make this card I used:
Pattern Paper - SU Sellabration Paper Pack


 Cardstock - Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Real Red

Ink - Versamark, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo

Marker - Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight

Stamps - SU "Pennant Parade", SU "Bring on the Cake", SU "Teeny Tiny Wishes"

Punches - SU Pennant Punch, SU Create a Cupcake punch, SU Scalloped Border punch, SU Eyelet Border punch

Embellishments - Goosebumps Spray, Glossy Accents, SU Melon Mambo embossing powder

Tools - SU Color Spritzer


ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh too cute...I think I want that stamp set and the matching punches!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete