Saturday, July 9, 2011

Welcome Jocelyn!!

Friends of ours delivered their baby girl Jocelyn this morning. We went by for a visit this evening so I made them a card this afternoon. I have been playing around with my new stamp set "Pennant Parade" from Stampin' Up. So far this is the only stamp set from the new catalogue that I have, my big order of new stamps is due to arrive next week. I can't wait!! 

To make this card I used:
 Cardstock - Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla

Ink - Early Espresso, Blushing Bride & Crumb Cake

Marker - Early Espresso

Stamps - SU "Pennant Parade", SU "Itty Bitty Bits", CTMH "Doodle Alphabet", Stampendous "Baby Love"

Punches - SU Pennant Punch, SU Jewellery Punch

Ribbon - SU Early Espresso & White Bakers Twine & Chocolate Chip Dotted Scalloped Ribbon

Embellishments - Brown Glitter Brad, Crystal Gem Brad, Brown Pearls

Tools - SU Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

ENJOY!!

1 comment: