Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Happy Campers Frame



Friends of our purchased a brand new camp this year. I wanted to make them a "Camp Warming" present for them that they could use to decorate their camp. I decided to create a frame similar to the one that I made my Mother-in-Law for christmas. The frame is a 11 1/2 x 35 1/2 inch frame. I was lucky that my LSS DAT'S Scrapbooking just got in the new Bo Bunny Camp-a-lot Line, I bought it all just in case, lol! I used my Gyspy and Cricut to cut all the pieces. The matts are all made for 5x7 photos. It is hard to see in the photo but I also used some linen thread to make some fishing line which ran through the fishing rod, around some photos and ended on the fish jumping out of the water.

Items Used:
* - Stampin' Up Items  
** - Items available at DAT'S Scrapbooking .. my LSS

Brown Bazzil Cardstock *
Crumb Cake Cardstock **
Bo Bunny Camp-a-lot Stripe **
Bo Bunny Camp-a-lot Squares **
Linen Thread *
Winnie the Pooh Cricut Cartridge
Camp Out Cricut Cartridge
Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
Pine Tim Holtz Distress Ink **

ENJOY!!

1 comment: