Thursday, August 30, 2012

Simple Wreath Christmas Card

I am starting to get excited for the Charity Stamping Party. Every night I have been spending my evening making samples for the party. I saw the idea for this card on Pinterest. If you haven't checked out Pinterest you should do so. If you would like more information please see my Charity Stamping Party blog post.

Here is what I used for this card (All of the items are from Stampin' Up):
Designer Series Paper
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Finishing Touches Edgelits
Gumball Green Ink
Red Sparkle Designer Details
Corner Rounder
Embossing Folder
Whisper White Cardstock
Sponge Dauber

ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this one! Simple, but classy. Isn't Pinterest the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...totally love the way you did the wreath! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete