Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Cup of Tea for a Dear Friend ...


This is a Birthday Card that I made for my dear friend Donna. I had seen this style of card on a bunch of blogs and decided to take my own spin at it. When you pull the lid a Gift Card to Starbucks comes out of the cup. Sorry I didn't take a picture of that as I had forgotten to take a picture of the card until I got to the restaurant. That is why the crazy bottle of vinegar in the background. LOL!

Here are the Supplies I Used for the card: (the items with * are from Stampin' Up)

Crumb Cake Cardstock *
Chocolate Chip Cardstock *
Early Espresso Marker *
Chocolate Chip Corduroy Button *
Linen Thread *
Hemp
Very Vanilla Cardstock *
Certainly Celery Dotted Scallop Ribbon
Paper Crimper
Corner Rounder

On a Sad note my friend Donna is also the owner of our ONLY Local Scrapbook store. Sadly she has decided to close the store. Please check out her blog here to read about the closing and the sales that will be going on until December when the store will officially close.

ENJOY!!

1 comment: