Saturday, March 2, 2013

Congrats Kirk and Jenny


Love this card! I made this card for my Brother and Sister in-law. They are expecting their first baby in August. They don't live here so I do try to send them cards and things often  just to remind them how much we miss them and wish they were here. 

I love paper piercing the Bella stamps, on this one I paper pierced the chair and ottoman as well as her shirt. I added some little tags under the bow to fill one of the white space.


Supplies used in the Card:
(* items are from Stampin' Up)

Print in Poetry DS Paper Stack *
In Colour DS Paper Pack *
Crumb Cake Cardstock *
Midnight Muze Cardstock *
Very Vanilla Cardstock *
Midnight Muze Ink *
Crumb Cake Seem Binding Ribbon *
Lovely Little Labels Stamp Set *
Tiny Tags Stamp Set *
Small Jewellery Tag Punch *
Occasional Quotes Stamp Set * (Retired)
Stamping Bella Stamp
A Baby Stamp from Stampendous
EK Success Small Scalloped Punch 
EK Success Postage Stamp Edge Punch
Copic Markers 



2 comments:

  1. Lee-Ann took the words right out of my mouth....Adorable card. Love the little tags.

    ReplyDelete