Thursday, March 21, 2013

Little Chef Birthday


Wow this card layout is suring making the rounds with me. I made this card at the same time as I made the one for Rhys' little friend Bella. I used the scraps from the other card to make this card. I love this stamp I think I will make a few more using her. Love my Lulu's from Kraftin' Kimmie!

The base of the card is made from Crumb Cake cardstock. The pattern paper is from the Bo Bunny line Sweet Tooth. I also went back thru my Stampin' Up cardstock and pulled out a discontinued color Bermuda Bay for the mats. The "Happy Birthday" is from the CTMH stamp set "Happy Birthday". I stamped is using a another discontinued colour Purely Pomegranate. I stamped Lulu with some Momento ink and coloured her with my copic markers.

I used a large oval Nestability to cut out my Lulu image. I then cut the Bermuda Bay cardstock with Lacy Oval Nestability to create a decorative mat. I added a couple of brads from my stash to the corners to finish of the card.


I used some left over scraps to finish of the inside of the card. The sentiment is from the stamp set Wacky Wishes and stamped using Purely Pomegranate ink.

Enjoy!!!


2 comments:

  1. Another great card. Love this paper line. The colours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...the paper and image is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete