Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Thank You Card for Mrs.Gallo


This is the card I made for Rhys' teacher Mrs.Gallo. I also duplicated the card and made it for Rhys' Crossing Guard as well. The base of the card is Basic Black cardstock with a Real Red cardstock mat. I used some school themed pattern paper from a paper pack someone gave me from Michael's. The School and the children are from a CTMH stamp set "School Days". The ruler is from a old Stampin' Up set. I stamped it with Basic Black ink onto some scrap yellow cardstock. The Thank You sentiment is from a old Stampin' Up set "Many Thanks". I punched the left side of the line paper with the notebook punch from Stampin' Up. I then mounted it on a mat of Basic Black cardstock. I finished the card off with some staples and two Real Red brads from Stampin' Up.

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment