Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rose's Retirement card


Another retirement card for another retireing co-worker. This one is for my dear friend Rose. This Kraftin' Kimmie stamp reminded me of her. I stamper her on white cardstock and also on some pink pattern paper. I then coloured her with my copic markers. I cut the car from the pin pattern paper and paper pieced her to my image. I then cut my her out and placed her on the blue pattern piece of paper which I then cut with my nestability. For the next layer I cut some Melon Mambo cardstock with another nestability. I printed my sentiment with my computer onto my pattern paper. All the pattern paper is from the same 6x6 paper pad. The ribbon is Rose Red Grossgrain from Stampin' Up. To finish of my card I added three Bella Blings to the left hand corner.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment