Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crazziness of Life....

Okay so time has totally gotten away from me. I can't believe how long it has been since I posted on my blog. Lots has been going on in the last two weeks! We celebrated my dad's birthday, went to camp, worked a 7-day stretch, celebrated my birthday, had a wedding, and played in a baseball tournament. All in the last week. I did make a couple of projects that I am hoping to post during my two days off. So check back here soon to see my dad's birthday card and my best friends birthday card.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea we had the same b-day. Donna says she told me...either she's crazy or I am...must be her!! Hope you had a great party...sorry I missed it. I did the Caribou thing and the movie Salt.(awesome!!) ps:thanks for the copics...I hate u guys!! I had to buy 2 more already.

    ReplyDelete