Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Getting Ready for Valentine's Day


I was so happy my 3 new cricut cartridges came in the mail. I got them as a gift from my aunt. She got them during the Cricut.com Green Wednesday Sale. I got the Spring Bundle and it included Love Stuck, Easter and Mother's Day. I thought I would try out LOve Struck to make some Valentine's Decorations. I also tried out my new Gypsy that I got for Christmas. I was so nervous to load my cartridges and use it. I was in away forced to chose the Gypsy as I no longer had my Cricut Design Studio. When I upgrade my computer to a Mac, I never thought about the fact that the Design Studio is not Mac compatible. I was really missing my Design Studio. So I turned to looking at the Gypsy. I was really nervous about whether I would like it or not. Well the verdict is in and .... I Love It. I really like the portability and that all my cartridges were in one place and I could use more then one on a design with out having to switch cartridges. I also really like the search feature. My Valentine's Day letters were cut in White Window Cling material using the Opposites Attract cartridge. I used the Love struck Cartridge to make all the images. I really like the lips and the heart made out of many hearts. The images are all cut out of Red and Pink Window cling material. With the Gypsy I was able to layout all my designs on my mat and get the most out of each sheet of cling with the least amount of
waste. I loved make the images and my daughter had even more fun putting them on the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment