Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Simple Boy Birthday!


Here is a simple boy birthday car I made for a birthday party my daughter is going to this weekend. I tired to keep it simple as it is for a young boy, and as we all know you boys don't care to much about the frilly stuff. I also wanted a chance to use my new stamp from Stampingbella. The paper is an old line from doodlebug that I had in my stash of birthday paper. I used a combination of copics and Stampin' Up markers to colour him. I also masked him with a scrap paper and then spritz around him with the marker spritzer from Stampin' Up. It is one of my new favourite tools!!! I used Brilliant Blue cardstock and Tempting Teal as a mat. Both are from Stampin' Up. The ribbon is from a Heidi Grace Ribbon pack and the bling in the corners are Bella Bling from Stampingbella. The Happy Birthday stamp is from the Happy Birthday set from Close to my Heart. I used the card sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge Blog. I was also able to enter it in the "N" Challenge at ABC Challenge Blog. The "N" was for new stuff. I used both a new stamp and a new tool.

ENJOY & HAPPY SCRAPPING!!

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! The colors are so bright and cheery!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background paper that you found. The image is very cute. The little boy's parents will like the card, have to remember them too. :) Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, you are rockin the blog! Fun card! Keep 'em coming!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card great backing paper!
    Thanks for joining in with the ABC challenge this time
    Samantha :0)

    Please consider turning off word verification :)

    ReplyDelete