Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy 30th Birthday!!



Our friend Katie Celebrated her 30th Birthday last month. I decided to make another Easle Card like the 60th Birthday Card I made a little while ago. The 30 was cut using my Gypsy and Cricut. The card base is made from Sage Shadow cardstock and the mats are made using Crumb Cake cardstock. The pattern paper on the backrgound is from one of my 6x6 paper packs from my stash.

The pattern paper on the 30 is from Bo Bunny and I used some Vintage Photo Ink from Tim Holtz to ditress the paper and tone down the pink a little. The ribbon is from my stash of Bo Bunny Double Dot Ribbon. The postage stamp is made using the postage punch from Stampin' Up.

The Sentiment is from Stampin' Up's "Bring on the Cake" and it is stamped with Basic Black Ink. I punches the edge of the pattern paper with the discontinued Notebook Edge punch from Stampin' Up.

ENJOY!

2 comments: