Saturday, June 15, 2013

No Bones about it...


My friend Donna had used this stamp on a Birthday Card she made awhile ago. As soon as I saw it I knew I need to use it for a Retirement card for my Co-Worker John. I work in a x-ray department so the Skeleton is very fitting, as well as the sentiment "No Bones about it". The stamp comes from CTMH and I stamped him on Whisper White cardstock. The pattern paper is from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper pack from Stampin' Up.

I stamped the skeleton in Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and matted with Basic Black cardstock. I then sewed around the edge with some white thread and my sewing machine. I stamped the Basic Balck Ink on some Smoky Slate cardstock. I then printed "You'll be missed" on Smoky Slate with my computer and printer. I finished off the card with some grey buttons from CTMH. The ribbon is from my stash of Bo Bunny Double Dot Ribbon.

ENJOY!!

1 comment: