Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Meg's Recipe box


I made this recipe box for a Co-Worker's daughter, the same one that I made the Shower Invites for in the previous post. With the Shower invitation they sent recipe cards for the guests to fill out with their favorite recipe. The box is made to match the invitation.

I used the same jar stamp and flowers on the invite as the box. The pattern paper is from a old Stampin' Up Christmas line. I cut the Title using my Gypsy and Cricut in the same patter paper as I used on the lid of the Box. I used the Stampin' Up 7/16 Natural Trim ribbon to go around the edge of the lid and on the clipboard.

The clipboard is made with the same patter paper as the outside of the box. I used Soft Suede to mat the pattern paper before placing it on the clipboard. The "Bon Appetit" is from a old Stampin' Up set and is stamped using Soft Suede ink. The Salt and Pepper shakers are from a old Stampendous stamp set, they are also stamped in Soft Seude Ink. I used the same ribbon as on the lid of the box.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment